Hello and thank you for visiting my blog of my Coast to Coast walk!
Sponsor me in aid of the RNIB by clicking on the map
which will take you to my 'Just Giving' site. Thank You! :o)

Sponsor me and help the RNIB

Tuesday 20 July 2010

My Training

For the last few weeks or so I have been training hard for my intrepid adventure! I have been for three hard walks in of my favourite places. A few weeks ago we drove over to Keswick, The Lake District: we bought all of our equipment ( e.g boots, socks, trousers, tops- wickaways of course!.....the list is endless!)
Then we went for a walk on the Eastern side of the Lakes and got absolutely sopping wet!

Next we went for a walk with Pads in Weardale and the weather was glorious- so everyone was happy and we stopped at the pub at the end and stuffed our faces with crisps!

On Sunday we went for a 12 mile walk ( the average we have to walk each day ) in Teesdale. Yet again we booked the weather and stopped at the pub on the way ( except this time we shared a kit kat. )
I hope the weather will be nice to us and the sun will shine down, however we are in Britain so the weather can be very unexpected!......

This will probably be my last blog before I set off so make sure you are ready and waiting for me to set off!




See you soon and keep your fingers crossed that the weather is fine! xx ( hopefully not like my walk in the Lake District-see above...)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to read your blog Caitlin! What a big adventure you are going to have on your coast to coast walk. Looking forward to reading about all the sights,sounds and ice-cream stops.
    Good Luck from Mrs Creaghan :)

    ReplyDelete