Hello and thank you for visiting my blog of my Coast to Coast walk!
Sponsor me in aid of the RNIB by clicking on the map
which will take you to my 'Just Giving' site. Thank You! :o)

Sponsor me and help the RNIB

Monday 19 July 2010

The Team

Name: Caitlin


Role: Team Leader


Biography: Hi I am Caitlin. I am ten years old and love to walk especially in Teesdale and the Lake District.


I am really looking forward to doing the Coast to Coast walk. I'll be taking this lot with me so follow our adventures on this blog as there will be lots to hear about!






Name: Sherpa Dad


Role: Sherpa & sometimes navigator.


Biography: This is Sherpa Dad. His main job is to carry all of our precious cargo and also to navigate using his silly boy toys. I take after him- he loves walking too!




Name: Organiser Mam

Role: Wardrobe and Organising


Biography: This is Mum. Guess what? She loves to walk as well! Her main job is to organise the rest of the team and make sure we are packed and ready! She also loves our last team member (who doesn't?!) and coos all over him ALL day.





Name: Paddy


Role: Team Morale


Biography: This is Pads. He is in charge of our team's morale. He is probably the keenest out of all of us to complete the coast to coast walk. He is a brilliant dog and keeps all our spirits up, even in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Caitlin
    I have just read your plan to walk coast to coast, a distance of 220 miles. What a fantastic thing to do - and to do this to help blind and partially sighted people is amazing. Thank you.

    I am so glad your Great Aunt Ruth enjoyed the Talking Book Service. The service is a lifeline to thousands of people across the country and so your plan to sponsor a talking book will not only help keep the memory of your Great Aunt alive you'll also bring the joy of reading back thousands of others.

    As soon as you complete your walk please contact me and we'll choose a great book for your Great Aunt.

    Whenever you and your family are in London maybe you would like to visit the Talking Book Studios and meet some of the talking book narrators. Perhaps we can talk about that when you contact me?

    So come on everyone help Caitlin do this amazing thing by sponsoring her. Caitlin is right, your help will make HUGE difference!

    Only a few days to go - so good luck

    Ian Turner
    Talking Book Development Manager, RNIB, London

    ReplyDelete